Why Choose Twin Tulip Medicare?
You can depend on us!
Health is the greatest gift contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
Doctors Consultation Visits
Annual Medical camps
Annual Health Audits
Get In Touch with Our Health Expert
Benefits of Corporate Wellness Program
Choose Employee Well-being
Healthcare benefits can enhance the recruiting, retention and performance processes:
- Makes healthcare affordable & accessible
- Increases job satisfaction
- They feel focused & perform better
- They feel taken care of
- Increases their trust & builds loyalty
Healthier & Happier Employees = Lower Absenteeism & Increased Performance!
For every rupee that is spent on employee wellness, employers get a saving of Rs.132.33 as savings on absenteeism costs, and Rs. 6.62 back as reduced health care costs*.
*Study released by Assocham.
An employee’s physical wellness, psychological health and overall wellbeing shows an improvement in his/her work performance and productivity. Good health of your employees is based on timely health information that they can receive every year through checkups. This empowers them to take care of their health, lifestyle and fitness needs.
As a responsible employee, you can provide a healthy & fit workplace resulting in improved retention, reduced absenteeism, and greater job satisfaction.
DNAwise Genetic Screening Packages
Know your Health Risks Early
Explore the Best Nutrition Plan for you
Make your Best Move for a Fit Body
The Genes Behind Addictions
Predict Response to Certain Medicines
Tendency for COVID-19
Objectives Of Our Corporate Healthcare Program
- To Provide First Aid assistance during Medical Emergency.
- To equip corporate establishment with all necessary medicines required during Medical Emergency and routine illness.
- To provide Psychiatric Counseling for increasing rate of lifestyle induced depression and anxiety amongst youth.
- Smoking cessation and alcohol De-addiction programs.
- Weight loss programs
- Early detection of health related problems like Diabetes Hypertension and other critical illness and their proper treatment through referral services.
- Essential Vaccination programs time to time
- To conduct timely workshop for office staff to train them in basic CPR and Medical Emergency handling protocols.
- Nutrition Education to maintain healthy body and lifestyle.